More than a dozen major new projects have come in for Ranger Construction over the last quarter, led by a $10 million job in Ft. Pierce for I-95 work at Okeechobee Road.
Other new projects, either awarded or low bid, include:
- Two new taxiways at Daytona Beach International Airport, totaling $5.1 million. The jobs involve excavation, grading and paving, and include night work to connect with the runways.
- $3.2 million site preparation and paving project at River Club in Vero.
- Milling, resurfacing, shoulder widening, and new turn lanes on SR-3 (Courtney Parkway) at the entrance to Kennedy Space Center in Brevard County, under a $2.2 million contract.
- Same activity on SR-5 (US-1) in Brevard County under a $1.8 million contract.
- Reconstruction of Hypoluxo Road from Military Trail to Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach, $2.8 million.
- New construction at the Port of Palm Beach under a $1.6 million contract.
- Milling and resurfacing work on SR-60 in Osceola County, $1.4 million.
- Same activity on SR-15 in Volusia County, $1.25 million.