Ranger’s Site Development & Paving Projects, Along With Group’s Latest Mining, Energy & Heavy/Highway Construction News, Featured In VanGuard
As private-sector site development and asphalt paving work continues to rebound, customers are looking at more than just a competitive price, allowing Ranger Construction to draw on its strength as a value-added contractor serving multiple Florida markets.
This and other news from the Vecellio Group, including activities at its mining, energy and heavy/highway construction operations in multiple states, are highlighted in the 3rd Quarter 2014VanGuard, also available online.
- Long-Term Supply: White Rock Prepares New Sections For Mining
- As A Core Principle, Working Safely Is Part Of The Daily Job Description
(A Word From Leo Vecellio, Jr.)
- Sharpe Bros. Celebrates 8 Years Of ‘No Lost Time’
- Ranger A Finalist For National Safety Award
- Wall-to-Wall-to-Wall Awards Showcase Ranger’s Performance
- Ranger Hailed As ‘Best Paving Contractor’
- Ranger, V&G, Sharpe Put Vecellio Group In Top 20 In Highway Work
- Private-Sector Site & Paving Work Continues To Rebound
- Builder Recognizes Ranger’s Outstanding Safety Efforts
- Vecellio & Grogan Making Good Progress On Highway & Site Projects In Multiple Mid-Atlantic States
- Well-Equipped: Key Strategy Provides Reliable, Productive Fleet With Latest Technology For Vecellio Companies
- A Look At Vecenergy’s Port Everglades Operations
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- Kathryn Vecellio Named To WVU Hall of Fame
- Retirements, Promotions & New Hires
- In Memoriam: Art Fowler, 84, Former V.P., Was A ‘Rare Find’
- Hon. Steven T. Ayers, Architect of the Capitol, Presents 2014 Vecellio Distinguished Lecture
- Contact Information for the Vecellio Companies