VanGuard Highlights Company’s Strong Finish On I-595/ Turnpike, Followed By $165 Million In New I-75 Contracts
After building a solid reputation over many decades as a high-quality heavy/highway and asphalt contractor, Ranger Construction is staking its claim as an elite design-build partner, as well. The company’s success in design-build is the cover story of the 1st/2nd Quarter 2014 issue of the Vecellio Group’sVanGuard publication, also available online.
The issue includes many other company and project stories and photos from around the Group.
Contents Also Include:
- Restoring Trust In The Highway Trust Fund (A Word from Chairman, CEO and President Leo Vecellio, Jr.)
- Ranger Adds Projects Throughout Central & South Florida
- Vecellio & Grogan Answers The Call For Slide Repair
- White Rock Maintains Steady Limestone Supply For Area Road Work
- Sharpe Paving On Business 85 In Greensboro, Roads In High Point
- Vecenergy Adds Vapor Recovery Unit At Port Everglades
- Supervisor Safety Awards Recognize Group’s Focus On Working Safely
- Sharpe Works Well Over Seven Years With No Lost Time Incidents
- White Rock Passes Two Years Of No Lost-Time Incidents
- Vecenergy Works Safely For Over Three Years With No Lost-Time
- South Florida Materials Receives 2014 Safety Excellence Award From International Liquid Terminal Association
- Ranger Construction Earns 2014 Safety Award from Florida Transportation Builders Association
- Companies Roll Out Safety Decal Promoting Responsibility To Get In Step
- Vecellio Group Recognized By Safety Council Of Palm Beach County
- Ranger Earns Seven National & State Quality Awards
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- New Hires, Promotions & Other Personnel News & Notes
- V&G Contracted For Chesapeake Site Work
- Ranger Mechanical Handles Vecenergy Project
- Contact Information for the Vecellio Group and Companies