Working efficiently, a basic principle at Ranger Construction, runs in the entire Vecellio Group family. Ranger’s sister company, Vecellio & Grogan, knows a thing or two about efficiency as well. Any time you can save a project owner several million dollars and reduce your own costs as well, that’s a pretty good day at the office — and on the job — in this case, a 1.7-mile “Western Loop” section of freeway going up around Greensboro, NC, where V&G saved plenty of “green,” in more ways than one.
This article and more news from the Vecellio companies, including Ranger Construction, are featured in the Group’s 4th Quarter 2014 VanGuard.
- Service Awards Honor Dedication, Hard Work (A Word From Leo Vecellio, Jr.)
- Eye On Vecenergy’s Albuquerque Terminal
- We Proudly Recognize Our 2014 Service Award Recipients
- Family Foundation Bestows $110,000 In Scholarships In 2014
- Company Holiday Gatherings Spread Good Cheer
- Working Safely Is Required For A Long-Term Career
- Employee Anniversaries Of Five Or More Years
- Retirements, New Hires, In Memoriam
- Community Involvement At The Local Level
- Ranger Construction, Sharpe Bros. Earn Multiple Industry Awards
- Contact Information for the Vecellio Companies