Ranger estimators from all three divisions have been getting the price just right over the past few months, winning contracts at a good rate on a variety of Florida projects.
Ranger Central and North have been awarded six new contracts totaling $15.1 million and have submitted the low bid on nine other projects worth $20.5 million.
Ranger South has been awarded contracts for two projects totaling $9.1 million and is low bidder on another project worth nearly $1 million.
In addition, the divisions have successfully bid a number of important smaller contracts.
Among the new contracts:
- SR-5 in Brevard Co., milling and resurfacing, $4.5 million.
- SR-91 (Fla. Turnpike) in Okeechobee Co., service plaza, $2.5 million.
- Palm Beach County annual resurfacing contract, $3.7 million (see article on Page 11).
- SR-9 (I-95) in St. Lucie Co., interchange improvements, $3.1 million.
- Northlake Blvd. in Palm Beach Co., road widening, $5.6 million.
- SR-417 (The Greenway) in Seminole Co., new interchange paving, $3.5 million.
- SR-608 in St. Lucie Co., reconstruction, $1.1 million.
- Keep up the good work, Estimating Team! (Carl Thompson and Dave Fenton, Ranger North; Dave Schutta, Ranger Central; and Jason Daley, Andrew Hodges, and Michael Correa, Ranger South.)