(4th Quarter 2017)
Ranger’s road-widening project on US-27/FL-25 in central Florida was at a fortuitous point in the schedule when Hurricane Irma barreled through in September, causing only a short production delay and allowing the company to continue toward its goal of an early finish in 2018.
This and other news from around the Vecellio Group are in its award-winning VanGuard publication, 4th Quarter 2017 issue.
Also chronicled are recent Safety “Stand Down” events, project updates, long-term employees’ career milestones, and much more, including Ranger Construction’s participation in the production of a safety video by the National Asphalt Pavement Association. (See video below.)
Click the image at right or the link below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which through December 2017 includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries and Vecenergy.
- ‘Stand Down’ Events Emphasize Zero-Accident Safety Culture
- A Word from Leo Vecellio, Jr.
- ‘Lights, Camera, Asphalt!’ Ranger Helps NAPA Produce Safety Video (See video below.)
- Ranger Publishes Pocket-Sized Safety Handbook
- US-27/FL-25 Project In Central FL Heading For Early Completion
- Private Paving Includes FedEx Site
- ‘Through The Lens’ – Vecellio & Grogan • I-81 Bridge, Radford, VA
- Widening Progresses On US-221, US-321 Near Blue Ridge Mountains
- V&G On Fast Track To Improve I-26 Interchange Near Columbus, NC
- Sharpe Bros. Finishes High Point Rd., US-311 Paving, Earns Contract To Resurface 24 Miles Of US-29
- Fourteen Employees Celebrate Career Milestones In 2017
- Employees With Five Or More Years Of Service Recognized
- Quarry Leaves No Stone Unturned In Quest For Safety & Efficiency
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- Promotions, New Hires, Retirements, In Memoriam, and Other Personnel News & Notes
- Ranger Improves Florida Turnpike Access at Glades Road In Boca
- Vecellio Group Contact Information
‘Lights, Camera, Asphalt!’ Ranger Helps NAPA Produce Safety Video