(1st/2nd Quarter 2018)
For more than 100 years, the Vecellios have been leaders in transportation construction, building successful businesses and ardently supporting the industry. Recognizing their decades of dedication and service, the American Road and Transportation Builders Association inducted the family into its Transportation Development Foundation Hall of Fame, Class of 2018.
Also this year, Vecellio & Grogan celebrates its 80th year of service to the transportation construction industry. Founded in 1938, the flagship company of the Group is known for its high-quality results even in tough conditions. The company’s success led the Group to expand into other markets and industries in more recent decades, resulting in the establishment and growth of Ranger Construction and other Vecellio operations.
V&G’s latest acquisition is Hal Jones Contractor, which was welcomed aboard as a new division earlier this year. Hal Jones Contractor is a bridge and marine construction firm serving the southeastern United States from its Jacksonville, FL, headquarters.
These and other news items from around the Group are chronicled in the 1st/2nd Quarter 2018 issue of VanGuard, the Group’s award-winning newsmagazine.
Click the image at right or the links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor, Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries, and Vecenergy.
- Vecellio Family Enters Transportation Hall of Fame
- Now In 80th Year, Vecellio & Grogan Still Growing Strong
- Hal Jones Contractor Welcomed As Newest Division
- Keeping It Safe: Rewards Program ‘Catches’ V&G Crew Members
- Supervisor Safety Awards Honor Excellent Work Zone Habits
- Sharpe Repaving Lanes On I-40, US-29; Rebuilding Airport Apron
- Vecenergy, Ranger Receive Awards At Annual Safety Council Event
- Respect The Summer Weather, Stay Safe With Seasonal Awareness
- Keeping It Safe: Sharpe Bros. Crews ‘Do The Right Thing’
- Ranger Projects Earn State, National Asphalt Paving Awards
- Keeping It Safe: Ranger Crews ‘Caught’ Doing It Right
- Ranger Asphalt Plants Add Silos To Keep Up With Demand
- Ranger Working On I-95 Interchange In Brevard, Crosstown Parkway In St. Lucie
- Crews ‘Go Orange’ For Safety
- Promotions, New Hires, and In Memoriam: Shelby Jarrell
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- Retired Ranger President Mike Slade Enters FTBA Hall Of Fame
- Vecellio Companies Value Industry, Community Involvement
- Group Contact Information